Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I will be back

I am very sorry I have not been updating my blog for the past 5 weeks. Been too busy and occupied with too many things. Amongst all I was in Sarawak for a week on assignment, been busy with family matters, busy entertaining Abu and family from Brunei, busy preparing our kids for the new schooling season and busy, busy, busy...

I will be updating my blog soon. Actually I am supposed to be in Kota Bharu for another auditing assignment by monday but I am still finding replacements. Amoiglam is busy with her first day of lecturing tonight. Hope everything goes well. In fact I am in the middle of editing a video project but just took a break for a while to write something to let everybody know that I am still alive and kicking.

I will be back soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yuhuuu... ni nak buat courtesy visit..
lompat dari amoiglam's home.. hehehe


cik ketumbar